Aims/priorities: Cash for Kids exists for the sole purpose of helping children up to and including the age of 18 years who are disabled or disadvantaged. Cash for Kids is currently encouraging applications with projects:
- Targeting educational and academic attainments and employability.
- Helping young people overcome social and educational barriers to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Providing aspirational role models and activities to encourage children to meet their full potential.
- From a wider range of sporting and culture activities as it receives a large number of applications from football and music activities.
Cash for Kids exists for the sole purpose of helping children up to and including the age of 18 years. Consideration will be given to projects aiming to help children:
- Suffering mental, physical or sensory disabilities
- Suffering behavioural or psychological disorders
- Living in severe poverty or situations of deprivation
- Suffering distress, abuse or neglect
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from registered charities and formally constituted voluntary and community organisations based in the Key 103 and Key 2 broadcast area – which encompasses Greater Manchester, Macclesfield and Warrington.
Grant amount: The average grant value is approximately £2,500; however, support is also available for significantly larger grants
Deadline: Applications can be submitted on an ongoing basis
Application process: The application form is available to download from the Key 103 website. Applications must be submitted by email; they can no longer be accepted by post.
Contact information: Tel: 0161 288 5000 Email: [email protected]
Website address: https://planetradio.co.uk/key/cashforkids/