If you’re interested in applying to the Deal for Communities Investment Fund for Cultural Education please join us for these pre-application support workshops to find out more about:
- local priorities for cultural education and children and young people
- examples of best practice in cultural education – hopefully giving you some ideas for the kinds of work you might deliver, or tips for developing your plans
- how you can support children and young people to achieve Arts Award and how to build this into your application
- how your school or organisation can get involved with Artsmark
- the Arts Councils Quality Principles and how you might use these to plan and evaluate your work
Friday 19th October 9:30am – 11:30am at Wigan Borough Community Partnership, The Garry Kay Centre, Spinning Gate, Leigh, WN7 4PG.
Tuesday 6th November 5pm – 7pm venue to be confirmed in the Wigan area.
To book a place on the workshops, please confirm which date you would like to attend and how many places to [email protected]