Aims/priorities: The Trustees wish to support sporting activity or projects which provide opportunities for people who are disabled or otherwise disadvantaged to fulfil their potential and to develop other personal and life skills. The Trustees welcome applications for the following types of project:
- Projects that provide a focus for skills development/confidence building through the medium of sport
- Projects that have a strong training and/or educational theme within a sporting activity
- Projects that provide sporting equipment or facilities for disabled or disadvantaged people
- Projects with a high degree of community involvement
- Projects that help to engage children or young people at risk of crime, truancy or addiction
Who can apply: CASC’s or registered charities
Grant amount: It is not specified, but previous grants have ranged from £700 – £50,000
Application process: In the first instance you will need to fill in an initial enquiry form which will they be assessed. If you get through this stage you will be sent an application form by email.
Deadline: there are no deadlines and you can submit at any time.
Telephone: 01737 228000