Thursday 4th July 2019 – 11 a.m. at St Peter’s Pavilion, Hurst Street, Hindley WN2 3DN
Could your organisation make a real difference with a grant of up to £20,000? Do you have an idea for a project in Greater Manchester to help people from your community, move closer to the labour market, into further education or into training?
To be eligible for funding your organisation must:
- Be a constituted Voluntary Community & Social Enterprise organisation (VCSE) delivering activity in Greater Manchester
- Have been in existence for a minimum of 12 months
- An annual turnover of less than £1 million per year
- Not have more than 20 (FTE) Full Time Equivalent staff
For more information on the ESF Community Grants programme please contact-Email – [email protected] Call – 0151 243 5356
Meet the Funders
Monday 15th July 2019 St Peter’s Pavilion, Hindley—12.30-3.30pm
•Meet a multitude of relevant funders and gain an insight into their individual priorities and expectations.
•Discover available funding streams and hear expert tips on how to get ahead on your future funding applications.
•Discuss your ideas with potential funders and understand how they might be able to help you.
• Speak face-to-face with a diverse range of funders and grow your network all under one roof.
Please email: [email protected] To reserve your place and receive further details