£200,000 FOR UK SOCIAL ENTERPRISES – SUPPORTING SOCIAL INNOVATION WITH CROWDFUNDER
Santander has £200,000 to support Changemakers who turn to the Crowd to make great ideas happen.
The Changemaker Fund has been created to support projects that help disadvantaged people to have confidence in the future by building skills and knowledge or innovative ideas that help communities prosper.
The Fund is looking for projects that are:
- Being run by a constituted organisation
- Help disadvantaged people in the UK Clearly demonstrate it has longevity and long term aims
Aim to achieve at least ONE of the following:
- Grow insight or knowledge
- Build skills or experience
- Tackle social problems or issues
If you have a project which the Crowd support the Fund will provide the final 50% to help you reach your target.
SANTANDER COMMUNITY PLUS FUND
To apply, just visit any Santander branch and complete a nomination form.
There are no closing dates and entries will be regularly considered by a panel of staff drawn from across the region.
Please see website: www.santanderfoundation.org.uk/community-plus.aspx
SANTANDER FOUNDATION – DISCOVERY GRANTS
Aims/priorities: Grants should support one or more of the three priority themes:
- Explorer – improving knowledge and insight
- Transformer – developing skills and experience
- Changemaker – innovative solutions to social challenges
Grants must directly benefit disadvantaged people in the UK.
Who can apply: Small local charities Grant amount: Grants of up to £5,000 are available
Deadline: There are no closing dates and grants are made every month
Application Process: Complete a Discovery Grant nomination form which is available in all
Santander branches and drop it into the nomination box in the branch: