We are the charity that helps people Go Nice Places, Do Good Things. However, recent global events call for a shift of focus over the coming months. We are now prioritising our funds to support projects that demonstrate an immediate impact on those affected by the Covid-19 virus crisis.
As a community, we believe we are a resourceful and adventurous bunch and we welcome any applications from individuals or organisations serving those affected by coronavirus, across the country.
- Being active in your local community to help elderly or vulnerable people
- Minimising the impact of self-isolation for those in quarantine and need access to food, medicines or social care
- Supporting foodbanks and increasing the number of meals on wheels deliveries to support the elderly
- Supporting those who are homeless or in temporary accommodation
- Bringing adventure indoors and overcoming the obstacles that prevent us benefiting from going outdoors.