Aims/priorities: Capital grants are available to charities and not-for-profit organisations in the UK for local charitable projects and activities that benefit the wider community, address local needs and make a significant difference to the local community.
The funding is intended to support a range of good causes that have the direct support and involvement from their local ASDA store.
Who can apply? Charities and not-for-profit organisations
Grant amount: Funding is at the discretion of the Trustees
• Groups should first complete the online eligibility checker, which can be found on the Asda Foundation website
• Groups whose projects fit the Foundation’s guidelines and criteria should then contact their Asda Community Champion at their local Asda to see if this is something they wish to support locally
• Applications must be approved and signed by the project co-ordinator and the General Store Manager
• Applications will be reviewed by the Asda Foundation team. If additional information is required the Community Champion will be contacted
• Successful applications will be put to the board of trustees who review applications on a monthly basis Deadline:
Applications can be submitted at any time
Contact information: Contact your local store