GMCVO is seeking organisations with strong links into Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and who can engage with the BAME-led organisations in Birmingham, Camden, Hackney, Leicester and Manchester.
Can your organisation:
- Engage with specific BAME communities in one or more of the areas and encourage community members to take part in the study?
- Interview BAME-led organisations to understand how they engage with members from their community and how this might have changed over time
- Analyse the data from the interviews and present in a report about the communities in that area
There are two parts to this research –
- Interviewing BAME-led organisations in a specified area (follow the link below for details) to understand how these organisations engage with members from their community aged 50 and over and how this might have changed over time
- Carrying out qualitative interviews with individuals aged 50 and over from the stated BAME communities to identify and explore the places, organisations and services they use for social contact and interaction
Applications must be submitted by Friday 21st June, 12 noon. Contact [email protected] for the specification, eligibility, criteria, instructions and application form.