Grants are available for UK registered charities working in the UK in the areas of the arts, health and medical welfare and improvement or protection of the environment.
The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust was established in 1972 by the late Dame Bridget D’Oyly Carte, DBE.
The Trust offers funding to UK registered charities whose work addresses the its charitable objectives, which are:
- The advancement of the arts.
- Health and medical welfare
- Environmental protection or improvement.
- More details http://www.doylycartecharitabletrust.org/
- Application Deadline:14 June 2018