Windrush Community Fund (Voice4Change England)
- The Windrush Community Fund provides funding to charities, community organisations and/or grassroots organisations to promote and raise awareness of the Windrush Scheme (documentation) and the Windrush Compensation Scheme, or both.
- The activities the Community Fund may support include, but are not limited to:
- Holding promotional and outreach events
- Producing and distributing marketing materials.
- Running communications campaigns, both online and in person.
- Accessing and using communication channels, for example social media, local radio.
- Securing support from corporate partners, public or prominent figures or advocates.
Application deadline for phase 1 applications – 12th February 2021
ESF Community Grants for Greater Manchester – Moving-On
- Recently launched new Moving-On Round of grants for projects offering employability support in GM – more info via this link
- The Moving-On round seeks applications from a wide range of voluntary organisations who are ready to reach out by using approaches which tackle the new and emerging barriers arising from the impact of COVID 19, working both remotely and within social distancing requirements, once restrictions are eased.
- Small grants of up to £20,000 are available across Greater Manchester to eligible organisations in the VCSE sector.
- Deadline for applications is 8am on Monday 22nd February