Media Trust free masterclass for mental health charities
June 30 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
As part of their Headlining Mental Health programme, Media Trust have teamed up with MediaCom to offer mental health and wellbeing organisations a free one-hour masterclass on how to communicate effectively with stakeholders and peers through storytelling.
The Understanding Storytelling masterclass will cover:
- How to simply work out what you want to say
- The structure of a great story
- The secrets of clarity and editing
- The importance of knowing and writing for your audience
- Storytelling tactics to make your stories memorable
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join Media Trust for an optional introduction to the free Headlining Mental Health Communications Strategy course taking place this autumn.