Greater Manchester Combined Authority and the GM VCSE Leadership Group are seeking one individual to represent the VCSE sector on the Greater Manchester Planning and Housing Commission and are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- You are senior leader from the sector with an active interest and involvement in planning and housing issues.
- You are knowledgeable about planning and housing, and in particular the GM agenda around this issue.
- You will be committed to supporting the broader VCSE sector beyond your own organisational interests.
- You will be willing to make yourself accountable to the wider VCSE sector by reporting to the GM VCSE Leadership Group and GMCVO. You will be supported to inform and consult with relevant peers and colleagues, and might be asked to provide written updates or speak at events.
- You will be in a position to actively and accurately champion and represent VCSE issues at Commission meetings.
courtesy of GM BME E-bulletin