FA Futsal Fund Aims/priorities: The FA Futsal Fund is provided by the FA and administered by the Football Foundation. The Football Foundation is a UK sports charity which funds the development of grassroots sports facilities in order to improve the quality and experience of grassroots sport and to encourage participation.
The funding is intended to establish new youth futsal leagues across England, to increase the opportunity for players to play futsal on a regular basis, within a structured games programme. The funding must be used to establish either one or two new youth futsal leagues.
To be considered a League, programmes must:
• Run games on a monthly, weekly or bi-weekly basis • Deliver at least seven rounds during a playing season
• Be held in appropriate venues using futsal specific equipment • Contain a minimum of eight teams
• Be affiliated to a County FA and be administered using FA Full Time • Only use qualified, FA affiliated referees
• Have a named welfare officer
Who can apply? Football Associations, football leagues, community groups and other non-profit organisations who plan to develop new youth futsal leagues in England are eligible to apply.
Priority will be given to the following:
• Youth futsal leagues (under 18s and below) • Youth football leagues (under 18s and below)
• County Football Associations
The following types of organisation will also be considered:
• Adult football/futsal leagues setting up youth futsal provisions
• Affiliated Clubs wishing to develop youth futsal leagues
• Premier League and English Football League Community Trusts
• FA University Community Football Hubs
Grant amount: Grants of £1,500 or £3,000 are available
Deadline: 2 August 2019, 5pm
Application process: Applications must be made through Grantshot (the Football Foundation’s application portal) Contact information: Tel: 0345 345 4555 Email: [email protected] Website address: www.footballfoundation.org.uk/funding-schemes/futsal/