Diva Creative and GM Moving are looking for people for a TV advert and photographic campaign called ‘Keep Moving GM’, which hopes to encourage people to be more active every day.
Being that little bit more active and moving for just 30 minutes a day can make a big difference to your mental and physical health. The aim of this campaign is to show those who are currently inactive how they might be able to fit being more active into their everyday life and routines. We want to show how it might be easier than they realise by breaking it down into smaller, bitesize chunks of movement and how they will start to feel the benefits straight away.
We want to hear from you if you fit the following criteria:
- Aged between 40-70 years-old
- Aged between the above with a family willing to take part
- All genders, ethnicities and abilities welcome
- Are currently inactive or fairly inactive and starting to move a bit more
- You are happy to do some level of activity at home such as playing around in the garden, dancing in the kitchen, gardening etc
- Preferably willing to be filmed at own home or in own garden – we want to be authentic and real-life, so houses/flats don’t need to be big, immaculate show homes – any home counts
- Family, friends, care-workers might be happy to also be involved
- Based in Greater Manchester
- Must be free to shoot in own home, for 1 day in either week 12th or 19th of July according to strict Covid safety protocols (if/where necessary)
THIS IS A PAID OPPORTUNITY
To apply click on the form link: https://forms.gle/dcCjBGpbDhZLoE9f7 or email your contact details to Kimberley at [email protected]