Wigan Council have allocated £5000.00 to Wigan Parent Carer Forum to distribute to families from SEND Emergency grant funding.
Criteria to apply:
- Parent Carer/Carer applying on behalf of a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities aged 0-25 in Wigan Borough.
- Item requested supports your child with their learning and development. So this could be books, stationary, games, activities, computer software, small pieces of equipment.
- Item/s must be selected from the same website up the the value of £40.00 including postage and packaging and be in stock.
Please select from one of the following websites:
Please post the link to the selected item/s
- Applications will be attended to on a first come first serve basis.
- Sorry we cannot make part payments.
- Applications are per child.
- Each application must include items from the same site
- Items will be posted to the address given in the application.
- We will not be able to make changes to any items once ordered.
If you need assistance with providing a link please see: http://bit.ly/CopyPasteWSG or someone will be available in our office to assist on Wednesday’s between 11am and 1pm, alternatively please email [email protected]
The details of those receiving items will be shared with Wigan Council for monitoring purposes.
This includes name, house number, postcode and date of birth.
For further details & to apply: http://eepurl.com/hdVKRn The applications will be dealt with on a first come – first serve basis.