Application Deadline: 30 March 2020
Grants are available for young people (aged 14 to 25 years) in the UK to deliver a creative project that celebrates UK native plants and fungi in exciting and engaging ways.
Maximum Value:£ 500
Grants of £500 are available and a total of 50 grants will be awarded.
Grow Wild is the national outreach learning initiative of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Grow Wild Youth Project funding is a youth-led process for people aged 14-25 to deliver a creative project that engages their community, inspired by UK native plants and fungi.
The next deadline for applications is 30 March 2020 (1pm). The scheme might close early depending on the number of applications received.
Applications will be accepted from young people aged 14 to 25 years old resident in the UK.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a great project idea.
- Find a supporting organisation, such as a school, university, youth club or a local community group, to help them deliver the project.
Supporting organisations must be:
- An established and relevant organisation that is charitable in purpose or not-for-profit. In particular:
- Voluntary, youth or community group.
- Education body (excluding primary schools)
- Arts charity
- Local Authority or other council body
- Health Authority
- Able to provide a member of staff or volunteer to:
- Liaise with Grow Wild
- Support the young person as required (eg, providing access to facilities and equipment, publicity of activities, advice and guidance.)
- Financially responsible for the project with a bank account in the organisation’s name or in the name of the local authority or other public sector body where relevant.