Aims/priorities: The Foundation awards grants over six main funding areas:
- Palliative Care: Palliative Care is an important area of funding activity for the Foundation.
- Medical Research: They will fund medical research where it aims to match their objectives and where they consider that it is likely to have a high probability of a positive clinical outcome.
- Health Education: The Foundation is committed to the provision and improvement of medical education, knowledge and research.
- The Relief of the Sick: The Foundation has the principal object of the relief of sickness.
- Overseas Projects: The Foundation has been involved in supporting projects overseas run by UK registered charities since it was established.
- Other Means: The Foundation may receive applications that do not neatly fit into one of the other five programmes areas but which do meet the requirement of the relief of sickness.
Application Form: Available to download from website along with the application guidelines.
Deadline: Applications can be submitted at any time.
Contact information: The James Tudor Foundation, WestPoint, 78, Queens Road Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1QU Tel: 0117 985 8715