(Please Quote Ref AHA – 359 on the application form)
|Employer:||Adactus Housing Association Limited
(Part of Jigsaw Homes Group)
|Location:||Hibiscus Court, Whalley Range|
|Salary:||£8.13 per hour|
|Hours:||9.30am – 12.30pm, Monday to Friday
15 hours per week
|Status:||Permanent subject to probationary period|
|Holidays:||5.6 working weeks per annum.
Plus one additional day after 5 years continuous service to a maximum of two days after 10 years continuous service.
|Pension:||The Group belongs to the Pension Trust Scheme to which the successful candidate would be entitled to join. This is an Employer and Employee contribution scheme.|
|Childcare vouchers:||Available via salary sacrifice|
|Closing date for applications:||12 Noon, Monday 13 August 2018|
|Provisional interview date:||Thursday 23 August 2018|
|Commencement date:||As soon as possible|
|Probation period and references:||Please note that any offer made by the Group and subsequent employment is subject to a six month probationary period and to the Group receiving two satisfactory references, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.|
|Eligibility to work in the UK:||Successful applicants for posts within the Group are responsible for producing proof of entitlement to work in the UK before employment can commence.|
|Disclosure barring checks & Medical Clearance:||In addition, any offer is also subject to receipt of a Standard Disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service confirming suitability & medical clearance from our Occupational Health Provider before appointment.
Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs
|Diversity:||Jigsaw Homes believe diversity means acceptance and respect for everyone because we appreciate the significant value that individuality can bring. All employment decisions are therefore based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications to help create a safe and positive environment for all.|
|Application to be returned to:||HR Department
Jigsaw Homes Group Limited
Turner House, 56 King Street
LEIGH, Lancs, WN7 4LJ
|Located at:||Hibiscus Court, Whalley Range|
|Hour of work:||9.30am – 12.30pm, Monday to Friday
15 hours per week
|Responsible to:||Operations Manager|
|Overall aim of the job:||Working in partnership with the caretaker service to ensure that scheme cleanliness and hygiene is maintained to the highest standard.|
|MAIN TASKS OR ACTIVITIES|
1. Clean lift area.
2. Polish all tables and shelves in lounge areas.
3. Clean communal areas in corridors and vacuum lounges and hallways.
4. Ensure all communal bathrooms are cleaned
5. Ensure all communal toilets are cleaned.
6. Dust all windowsills and radiators.
7. Dust all parcel shelves and handrails outside each flat.
8. Clean glass on internal doors.
9. Sweep and mop refuse room floor.
10. Sweep front and back entrance to scheme.
11. Clean and tidy laundry room, check filters are clean in the drier.
12. Ensure bedding in guest flat is washed weekly, even if the guest room has not been used.
13. Clean and tidy electric room.
14. Remove and launder window dressings from guest room.
15. Follow all Group policies and procedures in accordance with the role and attend Mandatory training when requested to ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures.
16. Ensure you work in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Equality & Diversity Policy at all times.
17. Carry out any duty which may be, from time to time, requested by the Chief Executive, Deputy Chief Executive or Director commensurate with the position.