Aims/priorities: Key Fund give loans and grants to people and enterprises that make a big impact, tackling social and environmental issues in the heart of their communities.
Who can apply? Community and social enterprises operating in the North of England and the Midlands.
Business with a Social Backbone
• You are, or intend to form a legal company
• You have a direct social mission at the heart of your enterprise
• You have been turned down by other lenders
• You are based in the North/Midlands
Grant amount: Key Fund offer investment from £5,000 to up to £300,000
• Up to £150k – Blended finance (loans with up to 20% grant): the Northern Impact Fund offers 20% of the value of the loan as grant.
This unsecured lending is suited to new and early stage enterprises who are seeking finance to support growth or become more robust; typical investments are around £50k.
There is up to a 1% arrangement fee with each investment.
• Up to £300k – Standalone loans: KeyFund can also provide loans to Community and Social Enterprises who are more established and looking to further develop and grow their organisation.
Application process: There is an online application form
Deadline: Applications can be submitted at any time
Contact information: Tel: 0330 202 0559 Website address: http://thekeyfund.co.uk/apply/