Aims/priorities: The Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales provides the Enable Programme to organisations which work with people experiencing multiple disadvantages at one of the critical points in their life, to help them deliver their ‘mission’ more effectively.
Grants are available for development costs.
These costs can be for a wide range of activity related to the development and improvement of the capability of the organisation. Applicants must have identified specific organisational development, have a clear plan of activities and an idea of what they hope to achieve. They must also meet one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved activities and services – including pilots, assessment of needs, user satisfaction, service reviews, project planning, collaboration with others
- Improved leadership/governance – including review of board/committee policy and practice, Trustee training, involving users, change management, social entrepreneurship
- Improved strategic planning/policy – including business planning, fundraising strategies, income generation, policy/procedure reviews
- Improved structures/systems – including financial controls, human resources, management of volunteers, risk management, monitoring frameworks, impact assessment
- Improved communications – including marketing and communications, website development, reaching new audiences, recruiting volunteers
Who can apply? Registered charities and charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs)
Grant amount: Up to a total £15,000 over one or two years
Application process: Applicants must register their details to access the online Expression of Interest form. If the Expression of Interest form is approved, a Grant Manager will arrange a visit to discuss the application and if appropriate invite the applicant to complete a full application online.
Deadline: Applications may be submitted at any time
Contact information: Tel: 0370 411 1223 Email: [email protected]
Website address: www.lloydsbankfoundation.org.uk/our-programmes/enable