Aims/priorities: The National Lottery Grants for Heritage is an open programme for all types of heritage projects in the UK.
The National Lottery funds projects that connect people and communities to the national, regional and local heritage of the UK.
Heritage can mean different things to different people. It can be anything from the past that you value and want to pass on to future generations.
All projects must achieve the ‘wider range of people will be involved in heritage’ outcome as a minimum:
• A wider range of people will be involved in heritage (mandatory outcome)
• Heritage will be in better condition
• Heritage will be identified and better explained
• People will have developed skills
• People will have learnt about heritage, leading to change in ideas and actions
• People will have greater wellbeing
• The funded organisation will be more resilient
• The local area will be a better place to live, work or visit • The local economy will be boosted
Who can apply? Not for profit organisations and private owners of heritage
Grant amount: £3,000 – £10,000 / £10,000 – £250,000 / £250,000 – £5 million
Application process: There is an online application form
Deadline: Grants of £3,000 – £10,000 – Applications can be submitted at any time
Grants of £10,000 – £250,000 and £250,000 – £5 million: 19 November 2019
Contact information: Tel: 0161 200 8470
Email: [email protected]
Website address: www.heritagefund.org.uk/funding/how-apply