Apply for funding
To apply for a grant from People’s Health Trust’s Active Communities funding programme, you must first check whether your area is open for funding. If you meet our criteria for Active Communities, you can begin the application process by submitting a short Stage 1 application form. If successful, you will be invited to provide more information in a Stage 2 application form.
Who can apply for funding?
You can only apply for funding from the Active Communities programme if:
- Your organisation supports people to create or shape local projects that will help their community or neighbourhood to become even better
- You are a not for profit organisation or group (for a full list of eligible organisations, click here)
- Your income is less than £350,000 a year, or an average of £350,000 or less over the last two years
- You have less than six months’ annual running costs in savings (with no restrictions on the money) after you have deducted the grant you wish to request from us
- Your organisation has been constituted for at least three months
We run a two stage application process. You must submit your Stage 1 application form by the advertised closing date for your area – you can find this by using the map below.
We will advise you within 10 working days after the advertised closing date for your area, whether or not you are being invited to submit a full Stage 2 application. After we have advised you if you have been invited to Stage 2, you will have at least three weeks to complete the Stage 2 application form. You will know if you have been successful at Stage 2 within 12 weeks after the closing date for Stage 2 applications for your area.
If you have one or more protected characteristic/s under the Equality Act 2010, we can make reasonable adjustments and help you with any part of the application or process. You can contact us to discuss this by:
Telephoning: 020 7749 5151
Writing to us at: 2 Bath Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DR
To receive funding alerts, please join our mailing list.
To find out more please visit https://www.peopleshealthtrust.org.uk/apply-for-funding