IMPACT AND LEARNING PARTNER FOR POWERING UP
We are seeking proposals from providers for an Impact and Learning Partner for our Powering Up programme with the aim of understanding:
- The extent to which the programme has enabled organisational change that has strengthened community businesses and made them more resilient.
- Whether this organisational change better enables community businesses to serve their communities and address society’s challenges.
The contract is for a period from April 2022 until December 2025. There is a maximum budget of £75,000 including VAT available for provision of the services. We are seeking proposals from organisations (or networks/consortiums of organisations) with a proven track record in developing and delivering methodologies to evidence impact and learning.
- Deadline for questions: 06 April 2022 at 17:00
- Deadline for tender response: 14 April 2022 at 17:00
- Identification of preferred bidder: 26 April 2022
- Contract commencement: 09 May 2022
For more information, see the invitation to tender and accompanying appendices below.
PARTNER WITH US TO SET UP A COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Power to Change is seeking to partner with organisations in 5 places in England, outside of London, to pilot the development of Community Improvement Districts (CIDs) between May 2022 and April 2023. CIDs bring together community-led organisations, businesses, local authorities, residents and other stakeholders in order to revitalise a town centre or high street.
We are seeking partners who:
- Have a vision for their high street or town centre which gives more prominence to community-led and social sector organisations, particularly those that reinvest their revenues into continued local improvement.
- Take an approach to town centre regeneration that focuses on a genuine partnership between all town centre stakeholders: private, public and community sectors.
- Believe that more meaningful and widespread community involvement is a necessary part of reformulating the role of high streets and town centres.
Power to Change will support each partnership with:
- up to 15 days’ capacity-building support
- development funding of up to £20,000 per location, for selected partners.
The CID pilots will run for 1 year, ending April 30 2022.
To find out more see the accompanying proposal summary and register to join our webinar at 1pm on Tuesday 12 April.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is 27 April 2022