Aims/priorities: The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities.
The aims of this scheme are to:
• Support the growth of football clubs and activity
• Prevent a decline in football participation
• Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues
Who can apply? The scheme is available to:
• Local authorities
• Educational establishments
• Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
• Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes
Grant amount: The maximum grant available is £10,000. The minimum grant is £1,000, unless you are applying for funding towards the replacement of unsafe goalposts. Grants cannot exceed 50% of the eligible project cost.
Application process: There is an online application form
Deadline: Applications can be submitted at any time
Contact information: Maria Finelli Tel: 0345 345 4555 ext 4206
Email: [email protected]