A s we embark on a new term, I wanted to update you on the progress of our project in support of the Crisis plan to end homelessness.
We now have more than 25 choirs committed to perform Ring the Bells in their Christmas concerts and services. This week, the London Philharmonic Orchestra has published an article about the project in its Tune In magazine. We’ve also built pages on our website to help choirs and supporters find all the relevant information they need in one place:
– general project information https://lpc.org.uk/ringthebells/
– FAQs for choirs (including learning tracks) https://lpc.org.uk/ringthebells-faqs/
– list of performances https://lpc.org.uk/hearthebells/
There’s still time to get involved
– confirm whether your choir is performing Ring the Bells and let me know the date(s) and venue(s) of your performance(s) so they can be added to our website https://lpc.org.uk/hearthebells/
– keep promoting the project to other choirs
– create a fundraising page under the Crisis campaign
– encourage non-singers to start their own fundraising project for Crisis
If you have any outstanding queries, please just get in touch.
London Philharmonic Choir is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company number 4463793) and a registered charity (number 1093455). Registered office: Hinde Street Methodist Church, 19 Thayer Street, London, W1U 2QJ