The Association of Chairs have developed a rich library of resources through the Beacon Programme. Chairs and Vice Chairs of charities in England with an income under £1m can join the programme for free and access guides and toolkits online.
Subjects range from preparing for good board meetings to working one-to-one with trustees. The programme also includes workshops running in nine locations and webinars.
The programme offers:
- low-cost workshops in nine locations in England
- the unique opportunity to meet and learn from other Chairs and Vice Chairs of smaller charities
- free online resources and webinars
A workshop travel bursary is available for organisations under £100k if booked a month ahead.
Learn more about:
- being an effective Chair
- strengthening your organisation
- managing relationships and board dynamics
- developing an effective board team
Join the programme for free at: http://bit.ly/joinBeacon