Applications for grant funding are invited from registered charities, CICs and voluntary organisations who work with disadvantaged communities and/or individuals living within the Greater Manchester area.
We welcome applications for all charitable purposes however due to the ongoing situation with the pandemic we want to focus our support on 4 priority areas – preventing homelessness, reducing social isolation, improving access to employment and emergency support for vulnerable families and children.
- Grants applications will be assessed on the community impact, sustainability, outcomes and budgetary detail.
- Our average grant award is £1,000. Larger grants, maximum of £3000, may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- We would not normally fund an organisation that has been registered for less than 3 years.
How can the grant be used?
- Assist with the purchase or supply of activities, amenities or items of a medical nature NOT supplied by the NHS.
- Assist with the purchase or supply of activities, amenities or equipment that will improve the general welfare of the local community or an individual.
- Assist with new project costs (for a specific time).
- Assist with any other charitable purpose that has a direct impact on the welfare of the local community or an individual.
- Multiple applications from one organisation will be considered however these must not be for the same
For further information please visit https://charityservice.org.uk/grant-funding/