Join the Greater Manchester Older People’s Network ‘This is What an Activist Looks Like’ training programme!
Limited places are available for fully funded sessions facilitated by expert trainers for anyone aged 50+ from Greater Manchester.
- Do you like making a difference?
- Do you like working with others to make things better for your communities?
- Would you like to get involved in something different over the next few months or learn new skills?
- Do you want to take your activism to the next level?
This programme is an opportunity to get to know other like-minded individuals who want to learn new skills and meet others who are positive about making change happen and inspiring others.
There are three sessions in the programme which should equip you with a suite of skills that will really help you to get your voice heard, advocate for others and make change in your communities for the better.
- Session 1: Making your voice heard: presenting skills – 26th January, 1pm – 3pm
- Session 2: Helping others get their voice heard – Facilitating inclusive conversations – 9th February, 10am – 12pm
- Session 3: Working together – Understanding group dynamics for effective collaboration – 23rd February, 10am – 12:30pm
To find out more or to book on, please visit here.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] or telephone 07912259255.
The Ambition for Ageing team